To make the meatballs combine chicken, garlic, spring onion, coriander, breadcrumbs and fish sauce. Form into small meatballs. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Chicken Meatballs Curry | Chicken Kofta Curry | Chicken Meatballs in Gravy | Chicken Kofta Gravy Recipe | Chicken Kofta Recipe | Chicken Meatballs Recipe
Ingredients for Chicken Kofta Curry:
For Meatballs/ Koftas: To make around 10-12 meatballs
- Chicken mince/ keema- 250 gms
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Breadcrumbs- 5-6 tbsp
- Onion, fine chopped- 2 tbsp
- Green chillies chopped-2
- Coriander leaves chopped- 2 tbsp
- Garlic, fine chopped- 1 clove
- Egg - 1 small
- Whole garam masala/spices-
- Green cardamom- 4
- Cloves- 4
- Cinnamon- 2 pieces of 1”
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
- Brown onion paste by grinding together-
- Fried onions- 2 medium (total 120 gms)
- Curd/yogurt- 2 tbsp
- Tomato purée of 2 small tomatoes- total 100 gms
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli powder-1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 2 tsp
- Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Oil -3 tbsp
- Fine chop 1/2 an onion (around 2 tbsp fine chopped onion), 2 green chillies, 1 clove garlic & coriander leaves.
- Mix the chicken mince with the items indicated above. Rub oil on your palms and form round meatballs as shown. Should give 10-12 meatballs depending on the size. Arrange all in a plate and keep it in the fridge for around 1 hour.
- Fry the sliced onions till golden, remove and let it cool.
- To make a brown onion paste, add the fried onions & 2 tbsp curd/ yoghurt to a grinder/ blender, blend it to a paste. Do not add water.
- Make a purée of 2 small tomatoes or use readymade tomato purée.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a kadai/pan and add the whole garam masala/spices.
- Once it splutters, add the ginger garlic paste and fry on low heat for 2 mins till raw smell is gone.
- Now add the brown onion paste, mix well and fry on low heat for 2 mins.
- Add the tomato purée, mix and fry on low heat for 2 mins.
- Add all the spice powders other than garam masala powder, mix and fry on low heat with a splash of water for 2-3 mins till oil separates.
- Now add 200 ml water, mix well and add garam masala powder. Mix again and simmer on low heat for 2-3 mins till oil separates.
- Slide in the meatballs/koftas gently side by side and cover & cook on low heat for 5 mins.
- Remove the lid, hold the pan handles on both sides and gently shake it for the koftas to turn and get coated in the gravy.
- Cover and cook again on low heat for another 15-20 mins till the koftas/meatballs are cooked.
- Serve with roti or rice
#chickenkoftacurry #chickenmeatballscurry #chickenmeatballs #chickenkofta #chickenmeatballsrecipe #koftacurry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken
- CHICKEN KOFTA CURRY | CHICKEN MEATBALLS CURRY | CHICKEN MEATBALLS ( Read More)
- CHICKEN KOFTA GRAVY RECIPE | CHICKEN MEATBALLS GRAVY RECIPE | CHICKEN MEATBALLS ( Read More)
- Chicken Meatballs with Coconut Curry Sauce Recipe ( Read More)
- Thai Curry Chicken Meatballs - Quick & Delicious! ( Read More)
- Spicy Chicken Meatballs Curry Recipe ( Read More)
- Chinese Takeaway Style Curry Sauce w Meatballs ( Read More)
- CHICKEN MEATBALLS IN HOT GARLIC SAUCE | chicken meatballs recipe | chicken meatballs chinese style ( Read More)
- Chicken Kofta Gravy Curry-Chicken Meatballs Curry/Eid Special ( Read More)
- Crispy, golden, spicy Thai Meatballs | Marion's Kitchen ( Read More)
- Chicken Meatballs Curry | Chicken Meatballs | Meatballs in Frithad Masala ( Read More)
- Chicken Kofta Curry | Spicy Chicken Curry | Chicken Meatballs | Kofta Recipe | Chicken Recipe ( Read More)
- Chicken Kofta Curry | Chicken Recipe | Chicken Meatballs In Spicy Gravy | Chicken Kofta | Varun ( Read More)
- Meatballs Curry Recipe | Kofta Curry Recipe | Kheema Balls Curry ( Read More)
- Dinner: Chicken Meatballs in a Cream Sauce Recipe - Natasha's Kitchen ( Read More)
- Chicken Meatball Curry Recipe| Chicken Kofta Curry|Indian Chicken Meatballs| ( Read More)
- Chicken ball recipe | Chicken meatballs curry ( Read More)
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs! So GOOD! ( Read More)
- Chicken Meatball Curry | Spicy Homemade meatballs | Meatball curry ( Read More)
- Chicken kofta curry recipe l Chicken Meatballs recipe restaurant style ( Read More)