Eggs, beaten, sugar, lemon juice, reserved pineapple juice (see below ), margarine or 1 tbsp butter, salt, heavy whipping cream, pitted royal anne or queen anne sweet cherries, dr Toss the strawberries, watermelon, and pineapple with the dressing. Chill the fruit salad until ready to serve.
This EASY fruit salad recipe is the BEST! Packed with cantaloupe, kiwis, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, mango, and blueberries this is a great dish to bring along to a bbq, picnic, or cookout.
The simple honey-lime dressing makes all of the flavors pop! This is a recipe you will find yourself coming back to over-and-over again.
PRINT RECIPE: cleananddelicious.com/easy-fruit-salad/
INGREDIENTS & PRODUCTS USED:
Santoku Knife: amzn.to/2tLETaa
Storage Containers: amzn.to/2Xeo3QD
Glass Mixing Bowls: amzn.to/3gCf0AP
Spouted Glass Measuring Cup: amzn.to/2oEQdnV
MORE HEALTHY FRUIT RECIPES:
3 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes: youtu.be/mQqddEWMZEM
Mango Blueberry Crisp: youtube.com/watch?v=UiEvNepiPlE&t=57s
Grain-Free Apple Crisp: youtube.com/watch?v=jD8qaMHwRQw
Papaya Salsa: youtube.com/watch?v=hSYoPBAFBCQ&t=9s
BEST FRUIT SALAD RECIPE
1 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
2 mangoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
2 cups red grapes, sliced in half
5-6 kiwis, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
16 ounces strawberries, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 pineapple, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
1 cup blueberries
Honey Lime Dressing
1/2 teaspoon lime zest
3 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon honey
Combine all the prepared fruit in a large glass bowl.
Combine lime zest, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl or spouted cup. Mix well
Pour the honey-lime dressing over the fruit and gently stir to combine. Serve and enjoy!
This fruit salad will last in the fridge for 3-5 days when stored in an airtight container.
Use this recipe as a blueprint and sub in whatever fruits you have on hand.
When possible, choose fruits that are local and in season for the best flavor.
Serving: 1.25cup | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 601mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 2440IU | Vitamin C: 151mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg
Thanks for watching! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for more videos: tinyurl.com/jaxbcd6
Disclaimer: product links may include affiliate links.
#fruitsalad #bestfruitsalad #easyfruitsalad
- HOW TO MAKE THE BEST FRUIT SALAD | easy recipe ( Read More)
- Fruit Salad 4 Ways ( Read More)
- FRUIT SALAD | the best recipe (and so easy!) ( Read More)
- Fruit Salad ( Read More)
- Something Yummy Fruit Song & More | Kids Songs and Nursery Rhymes | The Mik Maks ( Read More)
- Fruit Salad Recipe | How To Make Fresh Fruit Salad with Creamy Custard | Summer Special Recipes ( Read More)
- How To Make Fruit Salad That Stays Fresh For Days ( Read More)
- How to Make the Best Fruit Salad ( Read More)
- Fruit Salad - Delicious & under 5 minutes ( Read More)
- Betty's Rich Pudding Fruit Salad ( Read More)
- Fruit Salad | Tips & tricks to make yours the BEST ( Read More)
- Fruits Dessert Cup | Fruits Pudding Cup | Fruits Salad | N'Oven ( Read More)
- Fruit Salad With Ice Cream ( Read More)
- How to make a Fresh Holiday Fruit Salad ( Read More)
- The Wiggles: Fruit Salad! | Sing-along with Sesame Street and The Wiggles! Kids Songs ( Read More)
- Rubik's Cube Fruit Salad ( Read More)
- Gordon Ramsay's Tangy Fruit Salad for Breakfast ( Read More)
- Extra Special Fruit Salad ( Read More)
- How To Make A FRUIT SALAD - EASY & HEALTHY RECIPE! ( Read More)