Instructions preheat the oven to 425°f. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, oil, onion, garlic powder, salt, and.
Get the full recipe from Delish: delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a52796/sheet-pan-hash-browns-recipe/
1 16-oz. bag refrigerated hash browns
1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. paprika
Freshly ground black pepper
1 large egg, beaten
1 c. shredded Cheddar
2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss hash browns with olive oil, garlic powder and paprika. Season with salt and pepper, then add egg and cheese and gently mix until evenly combined.
3. Spread the hash browns into an even layer. Bake until crispy, about 30 minutes.
SUBSCRIBE to delish: bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!
- Sheet Pan Hash Browns | Delish ( Read More)
- Sheet Pan Hashbrowns ( Read More)
- Sheet Pan Hash Browns ( Read More)
- HOW TO MAKE HASH BROWNS FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE AT ONCE ( Read More)
- How to Make Sheet Pan Hash Browns With Eggs and Chorizo | Kristen Kish ( Read More)
- How to Make Hash Browns - Diner Style Restaurant Hashbrown Recipe ( Read More)
- Easiest Crispy Hash Browns - Non-Greasy Method ( Read More)
- Easy Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake ( Read More)
- Sheet Pan Hash Browns #keto #shorts ( Read More)
- How to Make Baked Hash Browns with Eggs | Take5 | SavoryOnline ( Read More)
- Sheet Pan Hash with Eggs | Produce Made Simple ( Read More)
- Making Mcdonald's Breakfast Hash Browns At Home | But Better ( Read More)
- Cheesy Baked Hash Brown Patties ( Read More)
- Vegan Hash Brown Sheet Pan Casserole ( Read More)
- McDonald's Hash Browns made faster and better at home. ( Read More)
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Recipe ( Read More)
- Giant Sheet Pan Potato Pancake Recipe ( Read More)
- Baked hash browns 🥔 ( Read More)
- SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE ( Read More)