Directions step 1 preheat the oven to 350 degrees f (175 degrees c). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as bundt®) with nonstick spray. Step 2 combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice extract in a large bowl.
Subscribe & check out my other videos! youtube.com/cookingandcrafting
This is an incredibly moist and delicious pumpkin pound cake!!
I thought my streussel was what went wrong, but when I saw photos of this done by others, the same happened to them!
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1-1/3 cups sugar
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
1/2 cup sour cream (light or regular)
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Bring eggs and butter.to room temperature. Generously coat one 9″x5″x3″ loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a small mixing bowl combine 1-1/2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium low speed till soft. Add sugar and beat for about 3 minutes or till well combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating for about a minute after each is added, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add vanilla. Turn mixer down to low and gradually add flour mixture alternately with pumpkin puree and sour cream. Adding a little of each to the bowl and mixing just until combined after each addition.
Combine streusel ingredients in a small bowl until well incorporated.
Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with streusel topping. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean. Cool in pan for about 10 or 15 minutes then remove from pan and cool completely before slicing.
Please "Like" my video, if you liked it. Like it even if you don't ;)
Share! Sharing is caring. Click on the share button so your friends can also enjoy this video.
If you enjoyed this recipe or craft and you plan on making it at a later date, the easiest way to access it later is to "Favorite" it.
Comment!! By commenting, I get to know who YOU are! Eventually, I end up knowing your name and I feel like that gives us a better bond than an unseen name. You can even just leave me a smiley face because who doesn't love smiley faces?
Subscribe! By subscribing, you get all of the videos that I upload after today delivered into your subscription center! It's free and comes with a money back guarantee!
Subscribe here: bit.ly/12Lkz6X
If you go to tinyurl.com/kc2f4vc , you can put a check mark in front of "CookingandCrafting" and check the box for "email with new uploads", you will receive an email the minute I upload a video. How sweet is that function?
Google Plus: tinyurl.com/oyylaon
My other channel, where I vlog and take you OTG (on the go!!) around Hawaii and on trips with me:
Playlists to all of my videos:
Please check out my bestie YT friend, Tammy (yoyomax12):
Tammy and I have been friends for many years and met here on YouTube! Since then we have met up in real life many times. You will LOVE her tutorials and learn how to decorate cupcakes better than most bakeries do. She lives in Canada, but I really wish she lived next door.
Lastly, smile! I like it when you smile :)
- Pumpkin Streusel Pound Cake with CookingAndCrafting ( Read More)
- Andrew Zimmern Cooks: Chocolate Pumpkin Swirl Bundt Cake with Zoë François ( Read More)
- Pumpkin Streusel Cake ( Read More)
- SOUR CREAM PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE ( Read More)
- Spicy Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe | Thanksgiving Recipes | Martha Stewart ( Read More)
- Super Moist & Fluffy – Tastes Like Fall In Every Bite! ( Read More)
- Ninja Foodi Cinnamon Streusel Bundt Cake ( Read More)
- Best Pumpkin Cake For Halloween!! “Nothing Bundt Cakes Shop. CA ( Read More)
- Easy Pumpkin Coffee Cake With Streusel Topping ( Read More)
- Sock It To Me Cake ( Read More)
- Pumpkin Streusel Bread - THANKSGIVING ( Read More)
- Episode 15: Streusel topped Pumpkin Cake ( Read More)
- The Recipe Box: Spiced Pumpkin Walnut Bundt Cake with Orange-Vanilla Glaze ( Read More)
- Ultra Moist™ Pumpkin Batter Bundt ( Read More)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe ( Read More)
- Pumpkin Pound Cake! ( Read More)
- Pumpkin Sour Cream Coffee Cake ( Read More)
- Bundt Cake Recipe - How To Make Cream Cheese Streusel Bundt Cake ( Read More)
- PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE | easy & healthy ( Read More)