Ingredients 1 medium potato, peeled and diced 1 teaspoon vegetable oil 1 pound lean ground beef ½ cup diced red bell pepper ½ cup diced onion 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce ¼ cup water 2 tablespoons olive brine 1 teaspoon ground cumin 1 teaspoon dried oregano salt and ground. Cheesy ground beef quesadillas are a great way to use leftover cuban picadillo. In fact, you can turn almost any leftovers into a quesadilla.
Follow this recipe to learn how to make the best quesadillas. These cheesy ground beef quesadillas are made with flour tortillas, they are crispy on the outside, juicy and cheesy from the inside. If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe, you should give these quesadillas a try. Serve it with homemade guacamole and enjoy!
Full written recipe: thecookingfoodie.com/
More recipes you may like:
Shepherd's Pie: bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Meat Borek: bit.ly/MeatBorekRecipe
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce: bit.ly/SpaghettiWithMeat
One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes: bit.ly/RoastedChickenYT
6 Flour tortillas
1 Onion, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
1½ lb. (675g) Ground beef
2 tablespoons (30g) Tomato paste
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
1/4 teaspoon Red chili flakes
1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Oregano
8 oz (225g) Cheddar cheese or any other cheese of your choice
3-4 tablespoons Oil
3 tablespoons Water/beef stock
1. In a large skillet or a pan, heat 2 tablespoon of oil. Add chopped onion and sauté over low heat for 4-5 minutes. Add crushed garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add ground beef, cook, breaking it apart, for 4-5 minutes. Add tomato paste, seasoning and cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add water/beef stock stir and cook for 2 minutes. Turn the heat off.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Brush each tortilla with 1 teaspoon of oi (only one side). Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese on one side of each tortilla. Sprinkle some ground beef mixture over the cheese, then some cilantro, and extra cheese. Fold tortilla over, place in the hot pan.
3. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cheese is melted.
4. Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with guacamole (recipe: youtube.com/watch?v=K06J2pFY6yU) or your favorite dipping.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=ASQPYxpRAE8
- Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas Recipe ( Read More)
- Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas ( Read More)
- Como Hacer Quesadillas De Picadillo! | How To Make Ground Beef Quesadillas! (Instructions In Vid) ( Read More)
- Picadillo de Carne Molida ( Read More)
- Quesadillas De Picadillo Muy Deliciosas!!! ( Read More)
- Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas Recipes ( Read More)
- PICADILLO ( Read More)
- Quesadillas De Picadillo ( Read More)
- Ground beef Quesadilla recipe | Tasty food book ( Read More)
- QUESADILLAS FRITAS DE PICADILLO ( Read More)
- PICADILLO TRADITIONAL | Ground Beef and Vegetables | Just Like Mom Made ❤️ ( Read More)
- Picadillo de Res ( Read More)
- Receta de QUESADILLAS DE PICADILLO ( Read More)
- Quesadilla de Carne de Res Molida (Ground Beef Quesadilla) ( Read More)
- Easy Beef Picadillo Taco Recipe ( Read More)
- Instant Pot Picadillo ( Read More)
- Beef Quesadilla Recipe | SimplyTasty ( Read More)
- SlaysKitchen: spicy ground beef quesadillas ( Read More)
- HOW TO MAKE THE BEST FLAKY GROUND BEEF EMPANADAS ( Read More)