All you need for my buffalo chicken dip is the following: Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or you could even buy a rotisserie chicken and shred it to make this extra quick &. In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce until well blended.
Football season is in full swing and I sure hope your team is doing better than my awful Cowboys smh... Regardless of how bad your football team may be, one thing that is sure to brighten your day is this delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip! Let's #MakeItHappen
****MY ALL-PURPOSE SEASONING IS FINALLY HERE! GET YOURS NOW! ****
Don't forget to Subscribe, enable notifications, and give this video a thumbs up! Thanks for your support.
Shop all of my Recipe E-Books - on sale now! mrmakeithappen.blog/shop
Amazon Store: amazon.com/shop/mrmake1th...
Dutch Oven Pot: amzn.to/3lbj6Bm
Dalstrong Knife - dalstrong.com/?rfsn=3938400.8...
Support The Show: patreon.com/Mrmakeithappen (I host weekly cooking classes virtually)
Purchase Merch here - bonfire.com/make-it-happen
Music By: Website: MarcDBeats.com
Get this Knife Now at dalstrong.com - Use the Code "makeithappen" for 10% OFF your entire purchase!
1.5 lbs of chicken (shredded) - Use a rotisserie chicken from the store or cook one yourself
1/2 dice onion
2 packages of cream cheese (softened)
1 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
1 package of ranch seasoning mix
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup pepper jack cheese
1 cup Franks Red Hot sauce (or your favorite buffalo sauce)
Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder (taste as you go - the ranch seasoning package has plenty of salt)
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Also, put your cream cheese on the counter to soften a bit.
Shred a rotisserie chicken and remove bone, cartilage, skin, etc. Once your chicken is shredded, take a knife and cut up into small bite sized pieces.
Dice your onion and sauté in a tbs of butter until cooked through. Next, add in your chicken, ranch/blue cheese, and ranch seasoning packet.
Next, begin to mix in your cream cheese. Once cream cheese is incorporated, mix in your hot sauce and half of your shredded cheese (Preserve the remainder of shredded cheese to top your dish with)
Once everything is incorporated - taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper & onion, garlic powder as needed. Finally, top with shredded cheese and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbling. Garnish with chopped green onion and serve with crackers, tortilla chips, or baguettes.
- How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip - Quick & Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe ( Read More)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip | Dip Recipes | Buffalo Dip ( Read More)
- CROCKPOT BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP | EASY SUPER BOWL RECIPE ( Read More)
- HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP | COOK WITH ME 🥰 ( Read More)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip ( Read More)
- Simple, Delicious, Buffalo Chicken Dip ( Read More)
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip ( Read More)
- The Best Buffalo chicken dip ever! ( Read More)
- How to make Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip ( Read More)
- ANABOLIC BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP | High Protein Bodybuilding Snack Recipe ( Read More)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip! ( Read More)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip #shorts #short ( Read More)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip #shorts #easyrecipe #pitboss #appetizer #fyp ( Read More)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip! ( Read More)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip! Spicy Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip - Super Bowl Party Special ( Read More)
- Sriracha Buffalo Chicken Dip ( Read More)
- Franks slow cooker Buffalo chicken dip. ( Read More)
- BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP! “TIKTOK” // Video 1 ( Read More)
- How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip | Flavor Maker Series | McCormick ( Read More)