After 20 minutes baking time take a knife and cut a line through the middle of the cake. After baking cool slightly and turn out onto a plate. Enjoy your cake with friends and family.
It was a last minute decision today to bake a cake.
So I have decided to show you how I bake my family German favorite
Cake, the MARMORKUCHEN or in english the GERMAN MARBLE CAKE.
It is abit "ka lang ka bott"(nyonya expression) but its a no fail recipe:) :)
So lets begin, watch the video and you will see its simple and easy.
Enjoy baking and its yummy.
Stay tuned,meantime looking for ingredients and some exciting recipes coming up soon. :) :) :)
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!!
DONT FORGET TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT..CLICK THUMBS UP!!!
You will need the following ingredients.
200gm Soft Butter from refrigerator
1 tbsp Vanille Zucker
5 M eggs
400gm Self Raising Flour
1 tbsp baking powder
3-4 tbsp cocoa powder
80ml milk( mistake in video…its 80ml not 8ml)
1/4 tsp salt
a few drops Rum aroma
a few drops lemon aroma
Cake form brushed with butter and dusted with fine breadcrumbs
Powder sugar for dusting
Preheat oven to 180C
In a small bowl mix the cocoa powder and 40ml milk form a cocoa paste and set aside.
Sieve flour with baking powder, add a 1/4 tsp salt. Set aside
Next in a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar and vanille sugar and beat till creamy. Then slowly add one egg at a time into the mixture and continue to beat till it becomes well incorporated to a foamy mixture. Fold in the sieved flour baking powder a third at a time till the batter it is well combined.
Now divide the batter into 2 equal portions. Taking one portion and mix the cocoa paste and a few drops of rum aroma, stir and mix it well and set aside.
The second natural portion, add a few drops of lemon aroma and 40ml of the milk to make the batter to have the same consistency as the cocoa batter.
Now pour the batter into the mould as shown in video or in any sequence you prefer.
Flatten the surface when you have finished. Place the cake slightly below the medium level and bake at 200-220C for about 40- 45 minutes depending on your oven.
Once baked and ready cooled, remove and cool the cake. Turn it over on a serving Plate and dust with Powder Zucker.
ENJOY!!! WITH COFFEE OR TEA.
- SIMPLE & EASY GERMAN - MARBLE CAKE - MARMORKUCHEN ( Read More)
- Marble Cake Recipe Simple, classic, german marble cake recipe with cocoa powder called Marmorkuchen ( Read More)
- Marble Cake Recipe / German Marble Cake / Family Recipe / German Cake Recipe / Marmorkuchen Rezept ( Read More)
- German Marble Cake ( Read More)
- Marmorkuchen (German Marble Cake) Simple & Delicious Chocolate & Vanilla Cake ( Read More)
- German Cake - Cocoa Marble Cake | 🇬🇧 🇹🇼 🇩🇪 SUB | 👩🏻🍳Miss J’s Kitchen #15 ( Read More)
- German Marble Cake ( Marmor Kuchen) | Noricious Fano ( Read More)
- GERMAN MARBLE CAKE ( Read More)
- Marmorkuchen - German Marble Cake /super saftig und einfach ( Read More)
- Granny's Marble Cake Recipe/Oma's Marmorkuchen// Daily Delicious - Traditional Kitchen ( Read More)
- Moist and fluffy Marble Cake / Marmorkuchen Rezept ( Read More)
- Marmorkuchen schnell, einfach, lecker / Marble Cake - a German recipe, quick, easy, delicious! ( Read More)
- German Marble Cake Quarantine Style ( Read More)
- German Marble Cake recipe in tamil | மார்பிள் கேக் | Marmorkuchen | How to make Marble Cake | Cake ( Read More)
- German Marble Cake .Original Recipe From Germany @Alif Zaiqa Recipes ( Read More)
- Authentic German Rührkuchen (marble cake or marmo kuchen) ( Read More)
- Heavenly Marble cake/German Marmor Kuchen-better than coffee shop👍🏻-Faster Chef Global ( Read More)
- Easy Marble Cake Recipe | Preppy Kitchen ( Read More)
- Recipe German Marble Cake ( Read More)