Rate this herbed brie in puff pastry recipe with 3/4 tsp chopped fresh parsley, 1 clove garlic, minced, 1 tsp dried rosemary, 1 tsp dried thyme, 1 tsp dried marjoram, 2 oz thinly sliced salami, chopped, 1 (2. 2 lb) wheel brie cheese, 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed, water, 1. Serve with water crackers. Spread the salami and herb mixture on one of the cut sides and top with the other half of the brie wheel.
Click here helixsleep.com/lagerstrom for up to $200 off your Helix Sleep mattress plus 2 free pillows! Free shipping within the US. This might be my new favorite salad recipe. It has it all. Crispy, creamy herbed goat cheese, tart and balanced roasted beets, and plenty of interesting textures and flavors.
☕Enjoy this content and want to show support? Consider buying me a "coffee" here: ko-fi.com/brianlagerstrom
BOOS BLOCK CUTTING BOARD: amzn.to/341OgnD
FOOD PROCESSOR: amzn.to/3vC8h3o
10" Chef's Knife: amzn.to/3gBwL4q
ESCALI DIGITAL SCALE: amzn.to/30bNZO3
IMMERSION BLENDER: amzn.to/36ycPf2
QUARTER SHEET PAN + RACK: amzn.to/3jqDGgx
MY FAV STAINLESS BOWL: amzn.to/36j8SL6
RECIPE - MAKES 4 LARGE SALADS
▪1lb/.5kg/4 Medium Beets
▪30g/2Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
Wrap beets in pairs into a double layer foil with a generous drizzle of olive oil to coat and large pinch of salt (about 1Tbsp/15g). Place on a tray and roast at 375F/190C for 45-60min.
Beets are done with knife or cake tester goes in easily with some resistance, but isn’t crunchy. Allow beets to cool before peeling (i like to use paper towels). Cut beets into bite size pieces.
Add beet pieces to a bowl and add about 40g/3Tbsp olive oil, large pinch of salt, a lot of black pepper, and white balsamic. Stir and taste for seasoning.
CRISPY HERBED GOAT CHEESE
▪200g or 1 3/4c panko bread crumbs
▪2 10oz logs/560g goat cheese
▪1g or 1tsp oregano
▪10g or 3-4Tbsp fresh chives (chopped)
▪10g or 4Tbsp fresh thyme
▪1-2g or 1/2tsp black pepper
▪15g or 1Tbsp dijon mustard
Spin bread crumbs in a food processor for about 30 sec until smaller in size (or use unseasoned fine bread crumbs)
Add goat cheese herbs and pepper to food processor and spin until combined. Divide cheese into 12 equal pieces (about 40g/1.5oz each). Roll each piece into a ball and coat with panko. Form into a thick puck, place on a small tray, and freeze for 20min.
Add eggs and dijon to bowl, beat/mix. Place each of the chilled goat cheese puck into the egg mix then into the panko again to coat well. When done, place on a parchment lined tray, return to freezer for 20-25 more minutes.
Spray or brush cheese pucks on all sides with olive oil.
Bake for 7-10min at 475F/250C. If fully frozen, you’ll probably need to bake for 11 min.
▪50g or 1/4c white balsamic
▪10g shallot or 1Tbsp, finely minced
▪25g or 1 3/4Tbsp grainy mustard
▪A lot of black pepper (25 cranks or so)
▪25g or 1 1/4Tbsp honey
▪225g or 1c extra virgin olive oil
Whisk all ingredients except oil to combine. While whisking, stream in oil until emulsified.
*Vinaigrette, beet, and cheese recipe make 4 large salads. Amounts noted below are for a 2-salad portion.
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER*:
▪Fennel, shaved (1/2c per salad)
▪Mixed baby lettuce
▪Fresh dill fronds
Add a head of frisee, shaved fennel, a few handfuls of chopped escarole, a few handfuls of baby lettuce, dill, and 3-4 large spoonfuls of vinaigrette. Add pinch of salt and chopped pistachios. Toss to combine.
Place tossed salad portions into bowls and top with baked cheese pucks, marinated beets. Finish with additional chopped pistachios, dill, and a final drizzle dressing.
EPIDEMIC SOUND. Free trial available at: epidemicsound.com/referral/ccpjb3
0:13 Roasting the beets
0:50 Prepping the goat cheese
2:49 Peeling and marinating the beets
4:37 Breading the goat cheese
5:27 Ad - still sleeping great on my Helix mattress
7:37 Baking the goat cheese
8:54 Plate up
11:03 Let's eat this thing
#beet #goatcheese #salad #saladrecipes
**DISCLAIMER: Some links in this description may be affiliate links. If you buy any of these products using these links I'll receive a small commission at no added cost to you. All links are to products that I actually use or recommend. Thank you in advance for your support!
- Crispy Baked Goat Cheese and Beet Salad Recipe ( Read More)
- Chicken Caesar Bake / Quick & Easy Recipe ( Read More)
- The Easiest Popovers Recipe | So delicious! ( Read More)
- Chicken & Dumplings: A Classic Comfort Food | The Cooking Show ( Read More)
- ✨ Who do you choose to marry ✨ meme  gacha club ( Read More)
- How To Make The Creamiest Mashed Potatoes ( Read More)
- Making The Perfect Fettuccine Alfredo (3 Ways) ( Read More)
- Potatoes O'Brien ( Read More)
- Cutting and Presenting the Puff Pastry Coins ( Read More)
- Gordon Ramsay's Yorkshire Pudding Recipe ( Read More)
- How to Make Herbed Biscuit Spiral Ham Sandwiches | In the Kitchen with Kroger | Kroger ( Read More)
- The Best Focaccia Bread ( Read More)
- Onion Rings 2 Ways ( Read More)
- ElyOtto - SugarCrash! (Lyrics) | i'm on a sugar crash i ain't got no f'in cash ( Read More)
- Herb Crusted Snapper ( Read More)
- Gordon Ramsay's Roasted Tomato Soup ( Read More)
- Try Not to Laugh Watching Lourd Asprec Tik Tok Videos - Funniest Lourd Asprec TikTok 2021 ( Read More)
- Herman the Worm - Popular Nursery Rhymes Playlist for Children - by The Learning Station ( Read More)
- Gooey, Crunchy, & Buttery Magic Cookie Bars | Amanda Messes Up In The Kitchen ( Read More)