Turkey thighs are pan seared and then cooked in a sauce of canned soup and broth with onions, mushrooms, garlic and a little sherry wine, according to recipe creator elizabeth. Sweet and spicy curry with chickpeas credit: Pat the turkey dry with paper towels.
Are you craving delicious turkey for dinner, but don’t have time to roast the whole bird? No worries. You can whip up a pan of flavorful herb-roasted turkey thighs in a flash with this juicy turkey recipe! It’s seasoned to perfection with lemon juice, parsley, rosemary and thyme, providing a refreshing herb flavor that your guests are sure to love.
Get the recipe: allrecipes.com/recipe/282214/herb-roasted-turkey-thighs/
If you're planning a small-scale Thanksgiving celebration this year and need some ideas, click here to discover How to Cook a Thanksgiving Dinner for Two: allrecipes.com/article/how-to-cook-thanksgiving-for-two/
Check out Lauren on Instagram: instagram.com/laurenmagenta/
½ cup salted butter, at room temperature
2 teaspoons dried thyme
2 teaspoons dried rosemary
2 teaspoons dried parsley
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt and ground black pepper to taste
4 thigh, bone removeds
1 pound baby potatoes
2 large onions, roughly chopped
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 drizzle olive oil
1 medium lemon, zested and juiced
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Combine room temperature butter with thyme, rosemary, parsley, garlic powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
3. Pat turkey thighs dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
4. Place potatoes, onions, and garlic on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Add turkey thighs and rub herb butter over the meat and under the skin. Top with lemon zest and juice.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Continue to bake, basting turkey with its own juices after 15 minutes, until no longer pink in the centers, about 30 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Subscribe to Allrecipes @ youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=allrecipes
Allrecipes Magazine is now available!
U.S. subscribers, subscribe here: armagazine.com/subscribenow
Canadian subscribers, subscribe here: themeredithstore.ca/p-282-allrecipes-subscription.aspx
- How to Make Herb-Roasted Turkey Thighs | Juicy Turkey Recipe | Allrecipes at Home ( Read More)
- 🔵 So Delicious! Herb Roasted Turkey Thighs - Turchetta ( Read More)
- Herb & Butter Roasted Turkey Thighs ( Read More)
- Juicy Herb Roasted Turkey Drum Sticks / Baked Turkey Thighs. Easy recipe for THANKSGIVING ( Read More)
- THE BEST ROASTED TURKEY THIGH EVER | Easy Roasted Turkey Recipe| Delicious Turkey Thigh ( Read More)
- How to Bake Turkey Thighs ~ Easy Cooking ( Read More)
- Maple Roasted Turkey Thighs ( Read More)
- Roast Turkey Thighs for Two ( Read More)
- Chef Jo Lusted's Piri Piri Roasted Turkey Thighs ( Read More)
- Oven Roasted Turkey Legs with Garlic Herb Butter Recipe ( Read More)
- Stahl-Meyer Roasted Turkey Thigh ( Read More)
- CHRISTMAS RECIPE : Roasted Turkey Thighs Recipe with Butter and Herbs ( Read More)
- 🦃😋 Cooking roast turkey thighs in the oven❗ ( Read More)
- Butter-Roasted Turkey Thigh ( Read More)
- Oven roasted turkey thigh recipes | Slow cook turkey thighs | Turkey roast in oven | Turkey Roast ( Read More)
- Roasted Turkey Thighs in Oven ( Read More)
- Cooking Turkey thighs ( Read More)
- HOW TO GET JUICY BAKED TURKEY IN THE OVEN || TERRI-ANN’S KITCHEN ( Read More)
- How To Make BBQ Turkey Thighs ( Read More)