Baking the gougeres (cheese puffs) whisk the egg with the water to make the egg wash. Bake at 400°f for 10 minutes. Bake gougères until golden brown, about 30 minutes, switching the position of the baking sheets halfway through baking.
Get full recipe herehttp:// recipe30.com/gougere-french-cheese-puffs.html/
A Gougere is a French cheese puff made with savoury choux pastry. It has the addition of cheese making it a great savoury appetiser. They are crunchy on the outside and soft in the inner centre, plus they are hollow making them super light. You can always add your favourite filling, although it's not required as they are delish as is.
Want to post me something? Need a shoutout?
Got a product to be reviewed or used on my cooking videos?
Send products or info to:
PO BOX 416
MOUNT MARTHA 3934
Business inquiries: [email protected]
Music by: epidemicsound.com
- French Cheese Puffs or Gougeres, with chives and two cheeses ( Read More)
- Gougeres - French Cheese Puffs (Appetiser!) ( Read More)
- Easy cheese choux puff recipe (Gougères) | 3 simple steps to get it right ( Read More)
- French Cheese Puffs (Gougeres) ( Read More)
- Gougères (French Cheese Puffs) Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com ( Read More)
- Easy French Gougéres Recipe ( Read More)
- Gougeres French Cheese Puffs ( Read More)
- Gougères / Cheese Puffs – Bruno Albouze ( Read More)
- Dominique Ansel Makes Cheesy Gougères ( Read More)
- Gougere - French Cheese Puffs ( Read More)
- Cheese Puffs / Gougeres / French Cheese Puffs ( Read More)
- Party Cheese Puffs Recipe - Gougères Recipe ( Read More)
- Cheese Puffs ( Read More)
- Gougeres - A Perfect French Cheese Puff ( Read More)
- How to Make Gougeres Demo - Recipe by David Lebovitz (French Cheese Puffs) ( Read More)
- French cheese puffs, Gruyere Gougeres (French) ( Read More)
- Gougeres! (Cheese Puffs) ( Read More)
- French Cheese Puffs ( Read More)
- ชีสพัพฝรั่งเศส | Gougeres - French Cheese Puffs ทำง่าย ทำไว ขั้นตอนไม่ยุ่งยาก ( Read More)