You can spoon any flavor pie filling over top of cheesecake if desired. Fluffy two step cheesecake ii ingredients 11 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened 1 cup confectioners’ sugar 1 (8 ounce) container fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed 1 (9 inch) low fat graham cracker pie crust instructions 1 in a large bowl, beat neufchatel cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping.
Japanese Cheesecake (6" inch / 15cm)
A) 100g cream cheese
35g unsalted butter
B) 35g All purpose flour
C) 38g egg yolks
D) 78g egg whites
日式芝士蛋糕 (6" 寸 / 15cm)
A) 100g 忌廉芝士
B) 35g 普通麵粉
C) 38g 蛋黃
D) 78g 蛋白
Step 1- Preheat oven 150°c. Double boil ingredients (A) Cream cheese, milk, butter in a mixing bowl. Whisk until no lump. Put ingredients (B) All purpose flour, mix will. Last ingredients (C).
Step 2- Beat egg white, sugar separate into 3 portions. Egg white must refrigerate before start beating (more stable when mixing) ; beat into soft peak.
Step 3- Separate egg whites into 2 portions, fold gently with cheese mixture using a spatula.
Step 4- Using the baking oil, spray on 6” inch mould on all edges.
Step 5- Pour the mixture into mould. Stir the surface till smoothly with a stick. Prepare a tray then pour hot water around 1 inch height and bake the cheesecake in 150°c for a total of 70 minutes. First, bake 20 minutes with door close. Secondly, bake 25 minutes and leave a gap at oven’s door (around 1.5 cm) to let the hot steam slowly release out. This is to prevent the cake rises too high and the cheesecake surface from cracking. Third, rotate the cake and bake for another 25 minutes leaving a small gap while it bakes until golden brown. Total baking time is 70 minutes.
1. Cake pan must fully covert and spray with baking oil spray (the cake will rise perfectly)
2. Before start mixing,the egg white must refrigerate after separated with egg yolk.
3. Your egg whites need to be soft peak after adding sugar in.
4. Bake the cake at 150 c° with water bath. First 20 minutes, second 25 minutes(turn over the cake and leave a small gap at oven door) third 25 minutes. Before start the third 25 minutes, your cheesecake surface must starting turn golden brown. If not, you need to rise the temperature to 160° for the third 25 minutes.
Instagram : instagram.com/bakewithangus
- Fluffy Japanese Cheesecake ( Read More)
- Japanese Souffle Cheesecake [Super Fluffy & Jiggly] ( Read More)
- Light and Creamy Cheesecake Recipe ( Read More)
- EASIEST Jiggly Japanese Cotton Cheesecake - Uncle Rikuro Style (EASY + PERFECT home cook recipe) ( Read More)
- How to make the PERFECT CHEESECAKE with Cherry Sauce ( Read More)
- EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE CUPS | EASY DESSERT TABLE TREATS | FINALLY SHARING MY SECRET RECIPE ( Read More)
- No Bake Cheesecake ( Read More)
- Jiggly Fluffy Japanese Cheesecake ( Read More)
- Fluffy Cheesecake ( Read More)
- The Best New York Cheesecake Recipe | Emojoie Cuisine ( Read More)
- Ricotta Blueberry Cheesecake - Extra Fluffy! ( Read More)
- Easy 3 Ingredient No Bake Cherry Cheesecake ( Read More)
- 4-Ingredient Air Cheesecake | Just don't make it look like a 💩 ( Read More)
- Jiggly Fluffy Japanese Cheesecake (Japanese Soufflé Cheesecake) ( Read More)
- FLUFFY SMOOTH NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE!!! ( Read More)
- No-Bake Fluffy Orange Cheesecake -Recipe- | Ep #102 ( Read More)
- Elevate Your Cheesecake At Home | Make Your Own Japanese Fluffy Jiggly Cheesecake ( Read More)
- EASY 5 Minute MINI CHEESECAKES | Cheesecake bites 2 WAYS ! ( Read More)
- Fluffy Japanese Cheesecake | Super Fluffy Cake Recipe | Soft Sponge Cake #Shorts ( Read More)