Chicken breast chunks are marinated in ginger and lime, stir fried with sesame oil and honey, then served with coconut rice. A simple recipe with not too many ingredients, but the taste is. When the chicken is done marinating, it’s time to get cooking.
30 Minute Chicken Stir Fry | Chicken Stir Fry Recipe | Stir Fry Chicken | Chicken Stir Fry | Chicken Stir Fry With Vegetables | Quick And Easy Chicken Stir Fry | Stir Fry Chicken Recipe | How To Make Chicken Stir Fry
Ingredients for Chicken Stir Fry:
Prep Time - 15 mins
Cooking Time - 15 mins
- Boneless Chicken - 1 lb or 450 gms (cut into bite sized pieces)
Seasoning for the Chicken:
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- White Pepper Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Dark Soy Sauce- 1/2 tsp
- Broccoli florets- 2 US cup measure (100 gms)
- Carrots, sliced- 1 US cup measure (90 gms)
- Red Bell Pepper- 1 US cup measure (90 gms)
- Yellow Bell Pepper- 1 US cup measure (90 gms)
- Garlic, chopped- 2 tsp (around 4 cloves)
- Ginger, chopped- 1.5 tsp
Stir Fry Sauces:
- Chicken Stock- 1/4 cup (can use readymade low sodium chicken broth/stock too)
- Dark Soy Sauce- 2.5 tsp
- Red Chilli Sauce- 3 tsp
- Honey- 1 tbsp
- Corn slurry- 2 tsp corn flour/starch (Mixed in 1 tbsp water)
- Sesame Oil- 2 tsp
- Oil- 2-3 tbsp
- Salt- to season
- Pepper Powder- 1/4 tsp
Cut the boneless chicken into bite sized pieces.
Take out the broccoli florets, cut the carrots into slices and the red & yellow peppers into cubes.
Also peel and chop the garlic and ginger.
- Heat oil in a wok and add the chicken pieces. Give a stir for 30 secs and then add salt & white pepper powder to season the chicken.
- Now stir fry on high heat for around 2-3 mins and then add 1/2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce. Give a mix and continue to stir fry on high heat for another 2-3 mins till the water has completely dried up and the chicken is fried and browned.
- Remove and set aside on a plate.
- In the same oil, add the chopped garlic & ginger. Give a stir for 15 secs and then add the sliced carrots and cubed red & yellow peppers. Mix and stir fry on high heat for 1 minute before adding the broccoli florets. Also add salt to season (a pinch) and 1/4 tsp pepper powder. Give a mix and continue to stir fry on high heat for 2 mins.
- Now add the sautéed chicken pieces and give a mix on high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the Dark Soy Sauce, Chicken broth, Red Chilli Sauce and honey. Give a mix and stir fry on high heat for around 2 mins till the sauce has nearly dried up.
- Now add the corn slurry and the sesame oil, give a mix and continue to stir fry on high heat for 1 min till all the sauce has dried up and coats the chicken and vegetables.
#chickenstirfry #stirfrychicken #30minchickenstirfry #chickenstirfryrecipe #stirfryrecipe #chickenrecipe #stirfrychickenrecipe #spiceeats #spiceeeatsrescipes #spiceeatschicken
- CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE | QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN STIR FRY | STIR FRY CHICKEN ( Read More)
- Perfect Chicken Stir Fry : Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry ( Read More)
- How To Make Quorn Chicken Stir Fry ( Read More)
- STIR FRY CHICKEN NOODLES | CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH NOODLES | CHICKEN CHOW MEIN ( Read More)
- The Cheapest Noodle Dish Ever (Chicken Chow Mein) | But Cheaper ( Read More)
- Gordon Ramsay Shows How To Make a Stir Fry at Home | Ramsay in 10 ( Read More)
- Thai Cashew Chicken Stir Fry ( Read More)
- Low Carb Chicken Stir Fry Contest Winning Recipe ( Read More)
- Ramsay's Stir Fry made vegan even HE would Approve ( Read More)
- Gordon Ramsay's Stir Fry Guide ( Read More)
- The 15 Minute Cashew Chicken At Home ( Read More)
- Sticky Honey Chicken Stir-Fry ( Read More)
- No cooking oil, stir fry with water! Bacon cabbage stir-fry! 培根手撕莲白 ( Read More)
- Simple One-Pan Chicken Stir Fry by Masterchef｜這是蔥薑雞肉最好吃的做法，滑嫩鮮香 • Taste Show ( Read More)
- 20-Minute Vegan Stir-Fry ( Read More)
- Chicken & Veggie Stir-Fry ( Read More)
- Easy chicken stir fry with bell peppers - *Quick recipe* ( Read More)
- EXTRA SPECIAL STIR FRY SPAGHETTI | CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH PASTA ( Read More)
- The Easiest Noodle Dish Ever (Yaki Udon) ( Read More)