Directions step 1 line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Advertisement step 2 combine cookies and cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until well blended. Place on the prepared baking sheet and secure a lollipop stick in.
You can find and print the cake pops recipe here on my website: inthekitchenwithmatt.com/homemade-cake-pops
Help support the channel by leaving a tip: koji.to/k/4SWd
In this episode of In the Kitchen with Matt, I will show you how to make cake pops. This homemade cake pop recipe is very easy to make, using very few ingredients. There is something cool about a ball of cake covered in chocolate on top of a lollipop stick. Here is a bit of history about the cake pop. Angie Dudley aka Bakerella, came up with the cake pop in 2008 in Georgia, United States. And so many people are glad she did. Now 11 years later, they can be found at restaurants, supermarkets, and of course there are plenty of at home bakers making these delightful treats. Instead of giving a bouquet of flowers, maybe give a bouquet of cake pops! Do you like Starbucks cake pops? Then you have got to make these! They are really easy to make, if I can do it, you can do it, let's get started!
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, click that notification bell and check out my other videos!
If you have any questions, comments, or requests leave them down below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Buy my new mini-cookbook "All Things Chocolate" here on Etsy: etsy.me/30kADNb
Or buy the kindle version here on Amazon: amzn.to/31U2DYB
You can print the recipe on my website: inthekitchenwithmatt.com
- 1 cake mix box of your favorite cake (plus necessary ingredients listed on back of box) Or use your favorite homemade cake recipe.
- approx. 1/3 cup of frosting (your favorite kind)
- candiquik: amzn.to/2SP1e4F
- candy melts: amzn.to/2N7eL27
- treat sticks: amzn.to/2E9tFCi
- styrofoam or cake pop stand: amzn.to/2V00fMf
- hand mixer (optional)
- parchment paper
- baking tray or plate
Check out my dance video here: youtu.be/9bXM4FRd6y0
Find me on other social media platforms here:
Other Youtube Channel: youtube.com/matttaylorvariety
Check out my dating website here: 101creativedates.com/
Check out my new dating book here (Food and dating go hand in hand): amzn.to/2DwfseZ
*Instructables is one of my favorite DIY sites; I post all my recipes there, complete with the video link to this video as well as step by step written instructions, with pictures. The site is free for a basic membership.
Video Production Gear I use:
Canon 70D - amzn.to/2Gv0Pu5
Canon 50mm 1.4 lens - amzn.to/2Gugvxr
Canon 28mm 1.8 lens - amzn.to/2KCm9A2
Rode Video Mic Pro - amzn.to/2IuYTmR
Amazon Basics Mic Stand - amzn.to/2Lb2B70
Juiced Link Audio Mixer
Adobe Premiere and After Effects
Check out my new Amazon Store here: amazon.com/shop/inthekitchenwithmatt
Some of the above links are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- How to Make Cake Pops | Easy Homemade Cake Pop Recipe ( Read More)
- How to Make Cake Pops | SO Easy and Delicious! ( Read More)
- 1 Minute Microwave CAKE POPS! The EASIEST way to make Cake Pops ! ( Read More)
- How To Make CAKE POPS ~ Easy Cake Pops Tutorial ( Read More)
- Easy Cake Pop Tutorial ( Read More)
- HOW TO MAKE CAKE POPS | TIPS AND TRICKS | All you need to know about cake pops ( Read More)
- CAKE POPS (Fast & Easy) ( Read More)
- How to Make the Easiest Cake Pops Ever #Shorts ( Read More)
- *EASY* Cake Pops Recipe - How to Make Cake Pops the Easy Way ( Read More)
- Red Velvet Cake Pops (Easy Recipe) ( Read More)
- Perfect Cake Pop Coating & Dipping | Cake Decorating Tutorial with Kris Galicia-Brown ( Read More)
- How to Make Cake Pops - Easy Recipe | Wilton ( Read More)
- Oreo Cake Pops ( Read More)
- Easy Cake Pops | Super Easy Recipe | Kid's Dessert Recipe | Kanak's Kitchen ( Read More)
- Cake Pop Recipe from scratch - Easy for beginners - Recipes by Warren Nash ( Read More)
- Basic Cake Pops | One Pot Chef ( Read More)
- Easy Cake Pops Recipe With Leftover Cake | How To Make Cake Pops At Home | Yummy ( Read More)
- How to Make Easy Cake Pops - CHOW Tip ( Read More)
- How To Make An Easy Cake Pop 101 - With The Icing Artist ( Read More)