Add the potatoes and sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are browned. Add the bell pepper, onion, and. In a large soup pot, brown sausage, onion, and celery until vegetables are tender and sausage is cooked.
My husband's favorite Smoked Sausage Recipe is this Smoked Sausage Hash! I know you will love it as much as he does because it is DELICIOUS! Grab your favorite brand of smoked sausage and cut up some potatoes and yummy! Visit our website for a printable recipe here: collardvalleycooks.com/pork
#cvcsausage, #cvcporkrecipes #collardvalleycooks, #cvc, #southerncooking
All recipes are printable free here: collardvalleycooks.com/print-recipes
My Top selling kitchen Items: collardvalleycooks.com/top-sellers.html#/
Get to know Tammy: collardvalleycooks.com/who-is-tammy
Our Rada Knives Store: radakitchenstore.com/?rfsn=5357495.5ac0ed
Purchase our Cookbooks: collardvalleycooks.com/cookbooks.html#/
Our Apparel and More: cvc-loves-you.creator-spring.com/
Our Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/563353361868108
We are sponsored by #Whitelily : whitelily.com/
Scroll Down to order and scroll further down for RECIPE.
DO YOU REMEMBER that good old southern cooking? When I was growing up, my granny was my favorite cook. My mama was an amazing cook as well, but there was just something about being in granny’s kitchen.
I have made it so easy for you to learn how to cook like my granny and mama did with cooking tutorials for each and every recipe in our cookbooks. You can see how to order these by visiting us on our website. Oh and no difficulty to find crazy ingredients! Just simple ingredients and really good food.
I am a southern girl born in raised in Collard Valley in Polk County Georgia. We went to church on Sunday, school during the week, the grocery store on Friday’s and that was our life. No vacations, no camping, just plain old southern country people
NOW FOR THIS FAMILY RECIPE:
Smoked Sausage Hash
1 PACK SMOKED LINK SAUSAGE (CUT INTO ROUNDS)
1 LARGE ONION CHOPPED
4 MEDIUM POTATOES (CHOPPED INTO 3/4" CUBES)
3 LARGE CARROTS (CHOPPED INTO 1/2 INCH CUBES)
¼ CUP CHOPPED SWEET PEPPER (OPTIONAL)
½ TSP. RED PEPPER FLAKES (0PTIONAL)
In a large non-stick pot, skillet or braiser (make sure it has a lid) add the sausage (only) and cook on medium heat while prepping vegetables. Cut onion first and add it to the pot with sausage. Cut carrot next and add to pot with the lid on and time 5 minutes. Chop potatoes while waiting. When carrot timer goes off add potatoes and peppers (if using) place lid on top and cook on med/low for 5 minutes. Open stir (turn) put the lid back on and time 5 minutes again. When potatoes have been in a total of 10 minutes with the lid on the hash is ready to serve. Enjoy with summer veggies and cornbread.
00:00 Video Introduction
00:43 Purchase our Cookbooks
03:57 Visit our Amazon Store
06:58 Join Tammy's Personal Channel
Hello and I am just thrilled that you joined us today! My name is Tammy, and I want to teach you how to cook like my mama. She was an amazing cook and baker and all of us kids can cook up some good food.
After many years of being complimented on my food, I decided to make some videos to teach my own children how to cook. I am a cancer survivor and wanted them to have a way to learn even if my life was cut short.
So Collard Valley Cooks began in the summer of 2017. Many of my older videos show just what an armature I was at making video content. However, after much encouragement from my viewers I created three cookbooks and have come a long way.
Today, our videos are in HD with more quality sound, and not only that I have learned so many tips from viewers just like YOU!
I really believe I am an even better cook thanks to you all and appreciate your encouragement. Being a YouTuber takes lots of patience, time, determination, thick skin and so much more, but the true joy comes from the stories from my viewers. Many of you mean so much to us.
We just want to thank YOU for SUBSCRIBING, WATCHING, LEARNING, and being faithful to our channel.
If you are interested in seeing more of me and Chris watch these additional channels:
Nichols Retirement Empire (Chris's personal channel): youtube.com/channel/UCjy3l899qygVFexC18Y1m7A
Real Southern Woman: (Tammy's Personal Bible Studies)
- Smoked Sausage Hash, A Southern Favorite with Collard Valley Cooks ( Read More)
- Spicy Sausage & Potato Hash | How to Make Breakfast Hash | Brunch Recipes ( Read More)
- Potato Hash | Basics with Babish ( Read More)
- Sausage Potato Hash ( Read More)
- Breakfast Casserole ( Read More)
- Big Daddy Jay's Country Style Hash and Eggs ( Read More)
- Country Breakfast Skillet ( Read More)
- Smoked Sausage Hash Brown Casserole | Southern Sassy Mama ( Read More)
- Breakfast Potatoes Recipe | Breakfast Skillet Recipe | Brunch Ideas ( Read More)
- BBQ Hash South Carolina Style ( Read More)
- Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole (Make-Ahead or Morning Of) ( Read More)
- Homemade Potato Hash Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 433 ( Read More)
- Overnight Country Sausage and Hash Brown Casserole | Pillsbury Recipe ( Read More)
- How to Make Hash Browns - Diner Style Restaurant Hashbrown Recipe ( Read More)
- Loaded Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole ( Read More)
- Blackstone Griddle Recipe: Country Style Breakfast Hash ( Read More)
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole ( Read More)
- Easy One Pan Breakfast Skillet | SAM THE COOKING GUY 4K ( Read More)
- Turkey Sausage Hash with Fried Eggs and Milk Gravy ( Read More)