In a large bowl, mix the fresh diced onions, green bell peppers, mushrooms, fresh chopped garlic and melted butter. Add this mixture to a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Bake loaf for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Meatloaf has a bit of a bad reputation - but if you cook it right; it can be juicy and full of flavour! It can also be a quick, easy, and affordable meal - discount ground meat and axe throwing… what could go wrong?
Lets find out on Axe Night Suppers.
Our Axe Night Suppers Playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgOb3zseg1hTWBhBsybGt3mOjV0JchK1A
170g (6 ounces) breadcrumbs
1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground black pepper
1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper flakes
1 tsp (5 mL) chili powder
1 tsp (5 mL) dried thyme
1/2 onion, roughly chopped
Handful of mushrooms
3 cloves garlic
1 small bell pepper
1 lb (500g) ground beef
1 lb (500g) ground pork
3 ounces (90g) bacon
1 1/2 (7 ml) tsp coarse salt
Homemade ketchup or BBQ sauce for glaze
Heat oven to 325º F (160ºC)
Mix breadcrumbs, black pepper, pepper flakes, chili powder, and thyme.
Place the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and red pepper, and bacon in a food processor.
Pulse until the mixture is finely minced, but not a paste.
Combine the bread crumb mixture, vegetable mixture, ground meat, egg and salt .
Mix thoroughly, without overmixing.
Mold mixture into a 10” x 4.5” x 3” loaf pan.
Turn the meatloaf out of the loaf pan onto a parchment lined baking tray.
After 30 minutes baste with ketchup or BBQ sauce.
Bake until internal temp reaches 160ºF or 71ºC - about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Check out our Youtube Recipe Cooking Channel: youtube.com/legourmettv
Visit our Le Gourmet TV Recipe Cooking Website: legourmet.tv/
Visit our Homebrew Beer Channel: youtube.com/brewhouselegourmettv
Visit our Travel Video Channel: youtube.com/touristatv
This simple ground meat and ground beef recipe is a tasty easy everyday food tastemade for your family. Easy recipes and chef tips for your kitchen from Le Gourmet TV
#GlenAndFriendsCooking #LeGourmetTV #AxeNightSuppers
- 🔵 Better Than Mom's Meatloaf Recipe! ( Read More)
- Better Than Moms Meatloaf ( Read More)
- Better Than Moms Meatloaf (Part 2) ( Read More)
- Better than Mamas Meatloaf! ( Read More)
- Better than your Mamas Meatloaf! ( Read More)
- Better Than Mom's Meatloaf from Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen ( Read More)
- Better Than Moms Meatloaf (Part 3) ( Read More)
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen’s: Better than Mom’s Meatloaf 1 ( Read More)
- Better than Mom’s Meatloaf! ( Read More)
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen’s: Better than Mom’s Meatloaf 2 ( Read More)
- my MOM'S MEATLOAF is better than yours ( Read More)
- the FAMOUS MEATLOAF mom made EVERY WEEK as a kid ( Read More)
- Keto Meatloaf - Better Than Your Mom’s Recipe ( Read More)
- Vegan Meatloaf… that taste better than mama’s meatloaf ( Read More)
- Aunties Try Each Other's Meatloaf ( Read More)
- Best Meatloaf You’ve Ever Had ( Read More)
- Recipe: Better than your mom's meatloaf ( Read More)
- Mom's Meat Loaf ( Read More)
- Better Than Yo Mama's Meatloaf ( Read More)